Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Writing~ You Can Become an Writer

I love to write, you may have guessed that one:) I used to write in a journal at home, until I realized that I could make money writing. I did some research about it and finally bought this *Course* that has been teaching me how to make money by becoming an affiliate marketer. If you already love to write, you should definitely check it out! You don't have to be an affiliate marketer to make money with your writing. You can make money with your writings just by getting a Google Adsense account it's easy and free, just go and sign up. If you want to know the best ways to use adsense, *this* might help, or simply click the above course and it will teach you everything you need to know. You can write a blog and insert your adsense account id and earn money. If you want to know more about how to earn money by blogging, here is a *link* to get you started. Other great places to write, include Hubpages, this is a place that gives you even more ways to make money. You can join for free and begin earning. I write about my new business on Hubpages, read my Hubs if you'd like, there will be an area to the right to read all of my hubs, hope you follow my journey. My very favorite, so far, is Qassia, it's new and really great. Qassia is also free to join, but right now you can only join by being referred by someone who's already a member. You can sign up through me by clicking the link above, I am a member and I love it so far. There are so many ways to make money writing, you could write any thing, learn how to write, a novel, a children's book, even a cook book.

A couple of other ways to earn big with your writing include:

1.) Getting paid to write on the Internet
2.) 25 ways to write for money

I'll add more posts about my hobbies in this blog and whenever I find new resources I'll share them with you. Hope I have been of some help:) If you like this blog or have a question, feel free to leave a comment and be sure to bookmark this blog.
Free advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, Talk to me people!!